What Is CBD?
“Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in cannabis. Hemp Derived CBD is extracted from the hemp plant. This is not the same as marijuana which is high in THC.
Will it get me high?
No. CBD products derived from Hemp must have .3% THC or less to be sold. THC is the cannibinoid that causes psychoactive effects.
What is it used for?
CBD may help:
- Promote normal or stable mood.
- Help promote healthy immune functions
- Promote healthy heart functions
- Promote healthy digestion
- Promote/support sound sleep
- Support healthy energy levels
- Support cartilage and joint function
- Use as part of your diet to support healthy blood sugar levels
- Promote reduction in feelings of stress
Are all CBD products the same?
No. Many products out there use “fillers” which dilutes the strength of the CBD. Check the ingredient list. Also look for the US Hemp Authority Seal of Approval for safety and quality. Make sure that third party testing information is available to ensure you are getting what you pay for.
Statements made on this product, website or sales materials have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MyDailyChoice and HempWorx products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These products are NOT intended to replace medications or eliminate the advice of a competent health care practitioner.